Friday, November 17, 2006

Good Times

Well, here we are about to board the holiday train. It's right around the corner! We are excited to visit with family and friends and to enjoy family traditions. Owen continues to grow quickly. He is constantly learning new things and loves to explore every corner of the house. Garett will be graduating in just a few short weeks and has had lots of interviews, some of which seem very promising. We are so proud of his accomplishment! I continue to take care of my boys and my successful Heritage Makers business. Both I enjoy very much. I've also designed some new quilts that I hope to get started soon. Happy Holidays Everyone! Be sure to keep in touch.


Hurray! for bath time! :) He has thinned out a lot, but he still
has a good amount of lovable baby chub.

Guess who learned a new trick.
And I'm the wreckless mom who let him wear it
like this for at least half an hour. :)


No comments: