December 2, 2006
Owen and I took a walk around the neighborhood and enjoyed the outdoors so much I swept away all the leaves while we waited for Daddy to come home.Daddy's home! As always...Lots of hugs and fun!
December 4, 2006
While taking a drive Owen became inventive to find a way to keep the sun out of his eyes. It really makes you proud of your child when we see him learning how to solve problems and coping with a situation rather than just sitting there crying. Good thinking Owen!December 9, 2006
May there always be time for a new adventure down the hall way.December 11, 2006

Owen ringing in some Christmas cheer into the house! He loves to jingle the bells on the door.
December 13, 2006
I keep trying to get a picture with Owen wearing the Santa hat but I am just not fast enough to catch the shot before he yanks it off. So here is the next best...Owen holding Santa's hat while sitting under the Christmas tree.
Later, after making a mess of dinner, it's Owen's favorite time.... Bath time!
And it's a great pre bed-time soother.
This is the ultimate in family team work.... while Mom does most of the cooking and house work during the day... in the evening Dad takes over and washes Owen. Then Owen washes the tub; for Mom of course. It all works together nicely.
December 14, 2006
I keep trying to get a picture with Owen wearing the Santa hat but I am just not fast enough to catch the shot before he yanks it off. So here is the next best...Owen holding Santa's hat while sitting under the Christmas tree.
Later, after making a mess of dinner, it's Owen's favorite time.... Bath time! And it's a great pre bed-time soother.
This is the ultimate in family team work.... while Mom does most of the cooking and house work during the day... in the evening Dad takes over and washes Owen. Then Owen washes the tub; for Mom of course. It all works together nicely. December 14, 2006


No comments:
Post a Comment