So recently I have started baby sitting a little 3ish month boy named Jack. He is as sweet as they come. He and Owen get along very well. It is a great blessing that they nap around the same times and they make each other laugh, it is a whole lot of fun.
Garett will be going on Tuesday for an MRI of the spine because of the pain he continues to be in from the wreck that happened almost a year ago. We hope therapy will do the trick since the other alternative is surgery. Keep him in you prayers. Thanks.
Me- I have been working on a new quilt. I took all of my bright and bold fabrics and started to make a scrappy quilt with no real plan. At first it was looking good, but now has taken on a very busy look that hurts the eyes so I'm going for help tomorrow. My friend Shanna is way more experienced at quilting than I so I hope she can rescue my mess of fabric with some sound solutions. I will post a picture when it is complete.
Let us know how you are, call or send an email.
Sunday, February 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment