Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Poor Owey
Since Sunday Owen has been feeling bad and running a fever. He had a runny nose and a cough for a week already so I was thinking it had to be something else, but I wasn't sure. I thought it might pass on it's own but Monday night he was still feeling bad with a persistent fever. Tuesday I took Owen to see his doctor and the poor guy has a bad ear infection in both ears. I hope he will feel better in the next day or two. Oh ya, to make things worse, on Tuesday morning Garett was carrying Owen down stairs and slipped and fell down the stairs. Garett's shoulder is hurt and two of Owen's teeth went into his lip. It looks bad. I don't know what to do to keep it from ulcering. Any one know what I can do? Keep in mind this is for a 1-year old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment