Sunday, May 11, 2008
On the way home.
Today I like being a mom because of how much fun I have with Owen. He is a great source of entertainment and tons of love. On the way home from church he was telling me, "Mom, I'm Hunky!" He kept yelling it over and over. If you are not experienced with 2-year-old talk, I'll translate, "Mom I'm Hungry, and I want to eat right now!" So I tried to take his mind off his hungry tummy and we talked about passing cars and trucks and the cows we saw. I described how we were driving home and when we got home that we needed to change clothes, take off our shoes, make lunch.... and on and on. As I'm describing all this to him I look back at him and he is taking off his shoes saying "I hunky". I love my kid. He's smart enough and hungry enough to try trading in his shoes before we got home. That's working efficiently!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment