Saturday, May 02, 2009

Weekend Update

Not much of anything to blog about. But the spider pictures need to be moving along. I sprayed for the spider. I haven't seen it since. I'm not sure if it's dead, relocated or just staying in feeling blue because of the rain. I hope it's long gone.

Not much else is happening here. We went out just to get out of the house today. Then watched Hotel for Dogs. It's great for older kids than mine and younger parents than us. It wasn't bad but not for us.

Charly has this terrible mop on top. It usually looks cute in a pony tail or piggy tails, but she keeps pulling them out. I'm thinking it might be time for a hair cut.

One of many messes Owen has made. This one is about half the large can of Ovaltine. He was building a sand castle and then a snowman. He was punished and gets no coco juice for an entire week. :(

On a better note. Owen's drawings are improving. This one is a school bus! He loves them for some reason and is thrilled when we talk about going to school and riding the yellow bus.

This would be one of our taking turns problems. Owen just couldn't wait any longer so Charly got mad and got off. I'm guessing that was his plan.

Baby jail for offending the local "no whining" and "leave mommy's makeup alone" ordinances.

2 comments:

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

It's a sad day when they realize they can take out the bows and ponies. Maddie is still in that stage, hence why she looks like a rag-a-muffin half the time.

And yay for the spider being gone. Hopefully he is dead somewhere. I have had night mares since you posted that. Honest.

Wendy said...

Cute pictures of Miss Charly. I especially love the "baby jail" one...too funny!
I'm sorry about the Ovaltine; that stuff isn't cheap! But I love that he calls it coco juice...so cute!