Sunday, July 26, 2009

Here I Am

I've been thinking about what we have been up to recently, while we have been busy I'm not sure that there has been anything worth mentioning. I did flip though the pictures I've taken lately and oddly they were mostly of eating. :) I don't know about your family but it seems like my kids are eating 24/7. Here for example... The Swedish Fish. I bought these for my Sunday school class and Owen got his hands and a pair of scissors on them and ate 10 packs before I caught him. That's about 80 Swedish Fish. Aren't kids supposed to get tummy aches for things like that so we can teach them lessons about eating junk? Not my kid, he has a stomach of steel.


Owen loves the cheese dip at the Mexican restaurants. Personally, I love La Parilla! The food is great, the atmosphere is nice and the service is usually wonderful.

I have to stop making the mistake of changing diapers upstairs because Owen goes straight for the freezer and devours Popsicles like they are going out of style. That would be his third and his fourth lined up ready to eat. Of course I trashed the rest of #3 and took away #4 and he was grounded from sweets for the rest of the day.

The special dunking technique that only pros use.

Oh my heavens! All this eating is making me want a snack. :)

On to something else... Charly's boo boo. She climbed a flimsy chair on the back porch and fell over and hit her face on the door frame. :( I took her to the Scottish Rite Urgent Care and they told me that it was fine, probably fractured but fine. There is no treatment for a fracture so no point in doing the x-ray. I couldn't agree more. (Notice, there is food on her mouth, I'm telling ya they are always eating.)

One of Owen's latest discoveries. A cool way to wear your shirt. It brings out the inner Super Hero in him; as you can see I barely caught him in action.

And Cha-Cha being cute. I had to capture a picture with her hair up since I knew it wouldn't stay up for long. I'm lucky if her hair stays done for 5 minutes. It's not worth the hassel.

4 comments:

Candice said...

Your poor baby! That picture is so sad of her little nose :(

Anonymous said...

Ok so I asked too quick what happened to Charley's nose on facebook. Figured I would check here and bingo. Poor baby. Looks like they difinantly keep you busy.

Love ya;ll
Nicole

Wendy said...

They are too funny! I love the last picture of Charlie...she's adorable! Sorry about her little nose. :(

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

LOVE Charlie's hair like that. And yeah, we have a TON of food pictures as well.