Thursday, August 27, 2009

Read atleast the first part...

Alright y'all for those who just read the first few sentences...I'm going private. I'd love for you to keep up with us through the blog so please email me your email address and I will make sure you are on the VIP list. :) 4getfulmom@gmail.com

So I'm officially OLD. I don't look it. I don't feel it. And I think 30 is far from old. However, now that I'm in college and one of, if not the oldest person in my class, I'm viewed as old. In class tonight the teacher was talking about marriage, birth order etc.... She asked if anyone was married. Just me. Then she asked how many years I said 7 (rounding up a few months 6 and 3/4 years sounds silly to say). When I said that I heard an audible sigh or gasp something like that and 1 whistle. What?!!? Come on people!! How does that make me as old as your mom all the sudden? Although, I did the numbers in my head, about 90% of the class room were in middle school when I was married. Yikes! That does sound very old. I really need to cover up my grey hair before I go back on Tuesday. Maybe throw on a Hanna Montana shirt. :)

8 comments:

wendi and marilee said...

haha tough crowd! the one class I took on campus was a mixed crowd it had just grad high school and 40-50 yr olds, but it was a community college...I don't know if that makes a difference.

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

He he he. You are SO old April!! And pretty please take a picture of you in your Hanna Montana T shirt!

Please add me to your blog list pretty please.

Candice said...

Your too funny! I think is awesome that your going back to school!

Wendy said...

Oh man...the Hannah Montana shirt would be priceless!
I agree, it feels weird to be headed towards the "older" crowd, even though I do still feel like I'm 20. *sigh*
I want to be on the VIP list too! :)

Anonymous said...

HAHA, I think a Tinkerbell shirt would suit you better! Make sure you wear some colorful leggings and sparkly eye shadow! You would totally fit it then!!! "Totally" say that a lot too. Oh and giggle at stupid stuff. :) Fail a test on purpose and show everyone, then tell them how your parents are going to be pissed and probably ground you. Don't worry, next week you won't notice the difference...One more thing. Instead of covering your gray hair, put some in and tell everyone your name is Rouge!

Anonymous said...

LOL I went thru that too when I was going to school. But believe it or not eventually it won't matter at all.

Good luck!!!

Nicole Tarver

Amy said...

April, you are not old. They are too young!!! It's awesome that you have gone back to school.

skotandchristi said...

HANNAH MONTANA!!!! HA HA HA HA HA!!!!1 I would love to see that!!