Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Happy Half Birthday!

Owen is 6 months today! Time has flown by! Our little guy is doing so well, he is growing big and strong everyday. His personality is developing and shining bright. It truley is a joy to be his mom. This morning Owen was jabbering and put a few sounds together and said two words... He said "Gaaaaaarett" and "Hello". I promise that it was not just Mommy ears that is really what came out of his mouth, maybe not intentional, but it happened. He is such a cutie pie! I forgot to take a picture to comemorate the day so I snuck in and took a picture of him sleeping. As it turns out that was not such a great idea. He started to wake up as you can see in the picture, but he is fast asleep again. :) (I know... bad mommy)

No comments: