Last Thursday we headed out on an adventure to Chicago. As you may have guessed, it's a long car ride. Owen was a good sport and we made it there in 13.5 hours. We stayed with my sister Chirsty and her husband Skot (Thanks guys!), my brother Nathan lives there too. And my Mom and step-Dad were in town too, so we had a ton of fun visiting.
Friday we went to the big city and ate at the famous Uno's Pizzaria and visited the John Hancock building's 94th floor - it's a great view if the lake and city!

Mi Mi and PiPa with Owen in the big city.
I think Tim looks like a movie star in this picture.
Garett and Owen enjoying the view.
This pizza place is famous for awesome pizza and we are now fans too.
It was the best pizza I have ever tasted.
Saturday was lots of fun, we watched Skot race-He did great! It was so much fun cheering him on from the side lines. Later in the day we all enjoyed some fabulous outlet mall shopping. I love a good deal and I got bunches of them!

Here is the finnish line!

Skot - Post race.

Christy and April - Post race. :)
Sunday (our last day together) we all attended church and later enjoyed a delicious BBQ.
Yummy!
My Mommy and Me and Owey too.
Lindsay and Nate (soon to be engaged)
Monday we made our way home - it took nearly 15 hours! Next time I think we will fly.

He is such a good sport.
I think Tim looks like a movie star in this picture.
Garett and Owen enjoying the view.
This pizza place is famous for awesome pizza and we are now fans too. It was the best pizza I have ever tasted.
Saturday was lots of fun, we watched Skot race-He did great! It was so much fun cheering him on from the side lines. Later in the day we all enjoyed some fabulous outlet mall shopping. I love a good deal and I got bunches of them!

Here is the finnish line!

Skot - Post race.

Christy and April - Post race. :)
Sunday (our last day together) we all attended church and later enjoyed a delicious BBQ.
Yummy!
My Mommy and Me and Owey too.
Lindsay and Nate (soon to be engaged)Monday we made our way home - it took nearly 15 hours! Next time I think we will fly.

He is such a good sport.

No comments:
Post a Comment