Garett is now in school. Yes! The last semester!
He is taking three classes and so far likes them just fine.
What is it with computers? I can't keep the Trent boys away from them.
Here Owen is "helping" Dad with some research.
He is taking three classes and so far likes them just fine.
What is it with computers? I can't keep the Trent boys away from them.Here Owen is "helping" Dad with some research.
Owen is talking up a storm, mainly with anything that starts with the letter "B". And he finally calls for me! I just wish he would call me mom or ma or mommy, but no, he calls me ABOO. I guess it's better than nothing.

Hey mom, I've got the keys, lets go already!
On a sad note, Garett's grandma Jane passed away yesterday morning.
She will be missed very much.
On a sad note, Garett's grandma Jane passed away yesterday morning.
She will be missed very much.
No comments:
Post a Comment