While in Mississippi my Great Grandma Turner passed away so on Sunday we took off to Blackshear GA. Along the way we met up with my sister Wendy and traveled together the rest of the way. Monday was the viewing and once again we saw tons of people I had no idea I was related to. They were all very interesting, lots of family stories that I had never heard before.

I think this picture is so funny, Owen just spit up and both Grandpa and Keaton are looking at him like "Gross!". Jaeleigh is totally oblivious to what just happend and is striking a great pose.

Garett with his Grandma Darlin'

Grandma and Cousin Keaton

I just had to include this picture of Grandma Floyce because she is just so beautiful.
Summer, if you read this, please email or burn me a CD of pictures you took, I didn't get enough and I missed pictures of you, Wayne and Gena. Thanks!

Here is Lindsay, Nate and Tim at the farm. Everyone came.
This is Christi and Skot chatting with Uncle Robbie on the front porch.
Taylor at the funeral home, she is so pretty.

Grandma Campbell and Wendy
For the first time in 3 years we are all together. True it was not even for an hour, but it still counts. :) Wendy is now 6 months pregnant and is having a girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment