Friday, May 11, 2007

The Black Thumb of Death

Anyone who knows me well probably knows about my "Black Thumb of Death". Some of you, like my friend Cristina, know of it all too well. I have a knack for killing plants, not only my own, but others too. My reign of terror ended this past year when I successfully kept 5 of my mother's African Violets alive while she and Tim toured the USA. They did not bloom once while she was gone and I returned them in a sad shape - but they were alive! So I decided to try to grow some herbs hoping to help them grow and you know, not die. So here they are - super tiny but - that's right- alive! :)

Chives

Sweet Basil

Oregano

The one question I have is about the little bugs that are crawling around the plants.
Should I let them be or do I need to eliminate them?

No comments: