I'm going to try this again. I just deleted a new post on accident and now I have to do all the work over again. :( So this weekend was fun. We went to Home Depot on Saturday and had my parents, Wendi and Marilee over in the evening. We all went to Heidi's ward on Sunday, then to her house. We went to celebrate Nathan and Taylor's Birthdays. Nate is now 20 and Tay is 6! Lindsey and Nathan flew in on Friday morning; I hope they are having a good time visiting. Mom, Tim, Wendi and Marilee drove in from South Carolina the night before, we went out to dinner. Garett found a rubber band in his food so his meal was free :) . Free is good, rubber bands in food - bad.
The party was a blast. It is always fun hang'n out with family. especially when we don't see much of each other because of distance. Here are some pictures....
Monday, May 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment