Sorry - I know all these posts with no pictures is so lame. I have plenty of excuses but I will skip them all for now. So we are now in our new home in Canton GA. We had a great move with all the help we needed. Thank you to everyone who helped! Our home is a work in progress - boxes every where, but we're getting things put away the best we can. We are all adjusting to our new surroundings, it's more apparent on Owen since he has more bruises to prove it. We love our new neighbors! There are little kids in nearly every house! And the moms are stay-at-home like me so we have people to play with and visit with through out the day. It's great! We go to our new ward for the first time this Sunday and we are looking forward to meeting our new church family. I'm sure they are wonderful.
The goal is to post pictures tomorrow, so check back soon. Oh - by the way, the plants I was bragging about growing are now dead. So sad.
Tuesday, June 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment