Thursday, June 14, 2007

Trouble On My Hands

We still have full and half empty boxes littered through out the house. I'm doing my best but it is hard to decide where to put things. Owen is having a blast with it, it's like a wonderland for a 1 year old. So when I'm not unpacking I'm usually cleaning up after the tornado of a mess Owen has left behind. And, yes, I do work with him to teach him to not make messes and more importantly to clean them up - but come on - that only goes so far with a toddler...

Early morning - "You found stick notes where? Maybe Dad did it."

Brunch time ish - "What? Did you not want me to do this?"

After Lunch - "Are you really surprised? Seriously?"

After dinner and bath - He's at is again.

10 minutes later he has found and tasted a permanent marker and stolen a watch.

Despite all the messes, we're having a great time and often a good laugh.

No comments: