Saturday, November 17, 2007

My Painted Kitchen

So when we moved into this house in June the kitchen was a deep dark red, almost maroon. Nice, but not my style. I prefer lighter colors. So here we are in November and finally have painted the kitchen. We chose green and I really like it. Here are the before and after shots.

I couldn't find the picture I took so this is the one from the listing.

Here it is after the missionaries came over and helped me prime the walls. Notice the stains on the floor. I've tried everything I can think of and they will not come up. I think I will just have to buy bigger mats to cover them.

Here it is freshly painted. I still have touch ups and some decorating to do. I really like the green it will look great with the color we have chosen for the living and dinning room. That will happen sometime next year. :)

No comments: