Monday, November 19, 2007

Wonderful Fall Day

Today we had fun playing outside. The weather could not have been better. Owen joined in on the fun with the neighbors and played in the leaves. I remember having so much fun doing that as a kid. It was fun until one year I discovered that there were bugs in the leaves, that was the end of my leafy fun.

Sliding into a pile of leaves for the first time.

Score! I give it a 10!

He loved the leaves falling on his head.

Baby D has no idea what's about to hit him.

I've learned to say "Cheese" for pictures.

I thought I should include this. It's a tile with vinyl lettering.
I made it at the last Enrichment Day.
I've had so many friends make similar projects that
I just had to make one to. It was very simple.

No comments: