It's been a while since the last post. There has not been much going on with us. So I thought I would update you on a few of the little things..
Owen: Watches Disney's CARS everyday. He has a lot to say but it is still hard to understand. Although with the right candy as bribery he will try to say anything. We are doing our best to get him to stop throwing things and to listen better. Unfortunately for us he's not interested so he sits in time out a few times a day.
Garett: Still enjoys his job a year later. :) He has been working a few side jobs as well to keep learning and the extra income helps too. And he is really excited for the new "Borne" movie to be released to DVD tomorrow.
April: Me, I'm still pregnant and getting bigger. I'm pretty sure that I'm 5 and 1/2 months now. I constantly lose track. This baby is very active and packs a hard punch. As of Saturday afternoon I now love Swedish fish and I have been craving steak for weeks now. Garett and I are going out for our anniversary and I will be ordering steak. This Thursday will mark 5 awesome years of marriage for us. :)
Family: We have gotten really good at remembering and holding Family Home Evenings. It's one of the best times we spend together all week. We finished our Christmas shopping right after Thanksgiving - this season will be low stress. And we are trying to figure out how to decorate a gender neutral room for Owen and his little sister. Please comment on that if you have some ideas.
We hope all is well with you and your family. We will be decorating cookies tonight and seeing Santa later this week... so I will be sure to post some pictures in the next day or two.
Monday, December 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
April- Just found you blog randomly! So fun! Congrats on the baby girl! After having a boy I can't imagine a girl but she would be so fun to shop for! Check out Jack at www.thecouncills.blogspot.com
He is walking and it is a lot of fun!
lacey and jones share a room and i painted the room tan. and jones has his side with bugs and lace has her side with hot pink flowers. i like it. maybe i will post a pic for you on my blog. so check it out!
Post a Comment