Week 8: Charly loves to be held....... All.... The.... Time!!!!!
I love my children. I love Charly. But I am so tired of holding her.
The worst part is she almost always wants ME! :(
Can a girl get some rest? I just need one good nights sleep and
I will have an amazingly wonderful new attitude.
I know she needs me and I'm glad I bring her comfort.
Has anyone out there tried the Mya Wrap? I'm looking at making
one to see if that helps me. Let me know if you like it or another carrier.
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
IT saved me! I love Mayan wrap! JP wanted to be held all the time! I went back to work when he as just 4 days old so he would just stay in his wrap while I talked on the phone, worked, cleaned, whatever and he was VERY happy! He'd even sleep in it for hours at a time. If she wants (needs) to be held all the time that's what I HIGHLY reccommend!
Post a Comment