I so enjoy this time of year. It feels so nice outside and kids everywhere get so excited. Pumpkin carving is messy but fun, one day I'll make a really complicated pretty one. I just really enjoy all that comes with fall, the festivals, the colors in nature, the fresh crisp air and warm soup . Fall is one of my favorite seasons.
So Monday night Family night was over before it began. So we moved it to Tuesday night. We carved our pumpkin for our activity. And I think it turned out great.
So Monday night Family night was over before it began. So we moved it to Tuesday night. We carved our pumpkin for our activity. And I think it turned out great.
1 comment:
Yay for baby Charly! Yay for coolio Superman pumpkin. Your hands are going to be really full as soon as she gets her motor running.
Post a Comment