I don't know if I would have chosen to put those two together Owey, but if you think they are good, than I'm sure it is??!!!
Kool-aide $1.00 pkYogurt $4.00 pkMix in a little Owen= priceless!!!!Love ya'll,Nicole and Nana
Ha! Ha! Thats so funny! Well at least you know he enjoyed it!
Yuck. Or yummy? Kids are weird, yet so entertaining.
Hey April, I want you to make more new videos b/c I like to see them.from taylor tooty
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I don't know if I would have chosen to put those two together Owey, but if you think they are good, than I'm sure it is??!!!
Kool-aide $1.00 pk
Yogurt $4.00 pk
Mix in a little Owen
= priceless!!!!
Love ya'll,
Nicole and Nana
Ha! Ha! Thats so funny! Well at least you know he enjoyed it!
Yuck. Or yummy? Kids are weird, yet so entertaining.
Hey April, I want you to make more new videos b/c I like to see them.
from taylor tooty
Post a Comment