Sunday, December 07, 2008

Not Much

What's been going on? Well the title says it all. Not much. Just the norm. Movies, play dough, cars, baby dolls, snacks, diapers, naps. All the essentials. Right this minute everyone is napping but me. I was torn between blogging and the dishes, dinner and laundry. So I went with most enjoyable. :)

This week is rained and got really cold. Our poor toys.

We were lucky enough to see Santa at the ward Christmas Party last night. He was very nice and jolly. Owen loved him. Marilee had the whatever attitude. Charly will go to nearly anyone, even Santa.

This is when Santa walked through the door.

And the kids singing songs to usher in Santa.

These pictures are out of order. A little annoying isn't it.

I just thought this was cute. She just had to play in the basket even though she kept falling out of it. She insisted.

No comments: