It's been a while since I have mentioned these, but with the latest improvements to the product I thought it was worth mentioning again. When we go out in big crowds I uses Safety Tattoos on my kids. The ones I use have my cell number printed on it. It's easy to apply and it stays on well through the day. There are several new types including one you can write on! Oooo! Ahhh!
Owen is a runner and we have recently seen him walk off with nice grandma strangers. So far he has not been lost I have, however, stopped staff of places that we have visited and asked about the tattoos and if they would have noticed them. They said yes, but you never know. Either way, I feel better with the tattoos until Owen can tell a stranger that my moms name is April and tell them my cell number. Even then, I will probably use them in case of emergencies.
Any how, they are great and affordable, check them out!
Monday, February 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment