Friday, February 20, 2009

No Judgements Allowed

Lately Owen has been mimicking Garett and I like a little copy cat. Of course that means we have to be extra vigilant about what we say and do. Garett told me that last night he did something (what exactly I don't know), froze and thought I probably shouldn't have done that, I hope Owen didn't notice. Just as he finished his thought Owen says "Look Daddy Owey do it too!!" :) Oops!
As for me, I'm guilty of saying things that I shouldn't like stupid, dumb - no swear words (ya I know you were wondering if the Mormon girl swears). As a fresh reminder to watch my words Owen told me, "Mommy I'm sick of your crap!" he proceeded to try to put me in time out. Nice I know. When he repeats those things I cringe and promise myself to do better.

No comments: