Today is special because we are celebrating a wonderful man who means the world to us. Happy Birthday Garett! This weekend we took Garett to Callaway Gardens for a birthday get-a-way. We had a great time relaxing and being together.
I interviewed the kids and asked them what they liked most about Dad. Charly said "Daddy!". I'll interpret that as she loves Daddy because he is who he is, her hero, her fun time, and her cuddles. Owen said "a super heeoh, games, a come home later in da car" Daddy really is Owen's Super Hero. He calls him Super Daddy! Owen loves to rough house with Garett and play Superman with Garett acting as the super power that holds Owen in the air. And last, he said he wants Daddy to come home from work. He looks forward to that everyday, he opens the door and says "Welcome home! Come in Dad!" it's the same everyday but Owen means it everytime.
2 comments:
Great post April! Happy Birthday Garett!
I can't hear the kids!!! But it does look cute! :)
Post a Comment