Friday, June 05, 2009

A Little of This A Little of That

Owen and Logan
This is the last day of swim lessons! I'm happy to have a one less thing on my schedule. Also it marks the end of a mistake I made; swim lessons at 5pm. It doesn't work for us. He does better each session but still mostly splashes the water at his teachers and class mates. Still, in the end I'm sure he will learn to swim.

Banana nut bread.
I love making this stuff. It is so good.

Just because you can doesn't mean you should.
I'm selling this kitchen play set because they are constantly knocking it over so they can sit in it. One ding in the wall and they keep getting stuck too.

We know how to stretch the quarter. :)
Last, a bit of summer fun at Chuck E Cheese's house. We love to visit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah owey! congrats on finishing swimming lessons! and i'm sure if you wanted to ride w/ the boys that would have been getting your moneys worth!

Bryn said...

Good Job Owen! I can't believe how big he is getting.

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

We did the 5 pm lessons once too. It is a very hard time to do it.

And recipe please?