Friday, September 25, 2009
18 months already
Ms Charly is now 18 months! She has come of age in the nursery world anyway. I can hardly believe how quickly time has gone by. She is growing so fast. She is already in 2T clothing and has size 7 shoes! Charly went for her check up today. She now weighs 28 lbs and is 34.75 inches tall (that is the 99.39%). She is healthy and happy.
I'm taking her to have portraits done next week, otherwise it is hard to find pictures of her without hair in her eyes or in some kind of mess. This is permanent marker lipstick.
I can't number the many times she has jumped in the tub with all her clothes on. Even if I just dried her off and put her pj's on. Not difference to her, she just really likes to take baths.
Those who know Charly know she is tough stuff. She is a great climber, problem solver, trouble maker, has a good throwing arm and has quite a grip. Despite her boyish talents she has maintained balance in life. Frilly purses stuffed with cars, pig tails with mud on her feet, barbies with transformers and baby dolls covered in choo choo trains. She recently has shown lots of interest in fake makeup, I'm on the look out for one of those cool real genuine plastic sets that I had as a kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Char-Char! Why do you have to grow up? I remember when you were born, and Owey and me came to see you. :)
So Cute! She is beautiful. Thank goodness for the nursery.
Adorable & yippee for nursery!!
She is sooooo cute. Her eyes give off that mysterious look. What a fun age.
The picture of her in the tub fully clothed is cracking me up! She is so stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment