Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Ouch!!
If you read Facebook then you have already seen these, however, incase you are still checking my blog for updates. Here is our latest.... Owen bonked his head on the couch. It was terrible, but he is fine now. He cried the unmistakeable "I'm hurt" cry. I watched his skin bubble up within a minute. The only treatment I could think of was ice. It wasn't over he temple, it was close but missed his eye. So we iced it with frozen blueberries, I watched him to make sure he had no other symptoms. The swelling was nearly all gone in a few hours. He ate the blueberries and played the rest of the night.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ouch!!!!!!
Madeleine had a bump like that several months ago from falling on a couple of hardwood stairs - it was so scary looking, but it went away after a couple of hours too. I was scared to let her sleep that night, we just put her in bed with us and she was fine. It was not a fun experience though!
Post a Comment