Are you a busy mom? Agoraphobic? Forgetful? Do you hate to shop? Do you love to shop online? Then read on... (you like the info-mercial feel) :)
A friend of mine pointed me in the direction of Alice.com a wonderful website that helps you keep your house stocked with the essentials without stepping foot out of your home! Alice is a website where you can create a profile of household items that you use, you set the quantity and frequency that you use them, place the order and it arrives in 5 business day via UPS. I place my first order last week (napkins, soap and tampons) just to try it out... I love it. Their prices are about what you would pay at Wal-Mart. From what I can tell, they do not have sales but do offer an online coupon on many items.
It's great for me because I forget that one item every time I go to the store and it's just not worth going back for once I'm home. Now if you coupon as a sport then you would want to use the site for the items you have no coupons for. Another great use... you can send shipments to other addresses. You can send a shipment to someone in need, or as a house warming gift!
Best part (drum roll please......) Shipping is ALWAYS FREE!!!
If you would like to give it a try.... here is my referral info(use it when you sign up):
http://www.alice.com/referral/7EC1F14E
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
AWESOME April. I will have to check it out.
Post a Comment