Thursday, June 24, 2010

Part 2 .... the last one was getting too long so scroll down & start there

Monday - Another fun filled day!  We went to a puppet show in Roswell, the kids seemed to enjoy it.  Charly had a very difficult time sitting still during the program, fortunately she was able to socialize with some other kids during the program. 
 Logan, Charly Drew and Owen

 The show was a short version of the Jungle book, this is Mogly up close.


 Owen trying to be nice to Charly on the bridge. 

Since we were in the neighborhood, we headed over to the Spray Ground.  By far our favorite place this summer.  It was small enough that is was easy to keep an eye on the kids, it is fenced in and it only costs $1.  
 
 
 
 
 

Tuesday - According to Owen was the best day ever.  He got  a evening of Mom and Dad all to himself.  We ate at Zigglers BBQ (truly awesome) then went to see Toy Story 3 in 3D.  He really liked the glasses (just his size) and we splurged and bought cotton candy for him.  Then to top off the night he got to ride in Dad's car on the way home.  It really was fun to have a quiet evening with him. 


Yes.  That's right... All carbs for dinner.

I've got to give a shout out to NCG theater.  It really was as good as all the reviews claimed.  The place is clean, the concessions were much more reasonably priced than all the other theaters I've gone to and free refills on all sizes.  We went on a Tuesday night because I thought it wouldn't be crowded.  I was right, turns out Tuesday is a slow day and they offer the movies for $6.  Cool.


Wednesday - To Christi's house we go!  It was so nice to visit with everyone.  Miss Lula is growing fast and is soooo pretty!  The kids wanted to play with her like a doll.  Too bad you can't.  I have a video of her smiling, once again, new blogger... where is the video button? 


2 comments:

Wendy said...

Holy cow April! Charly is all of a sudden so grown up! I totally didn't even recognize her at first. She is such a cutie pie. And of course Owen is as adorable as ever. :)
It looks like you guys are doing some super fun stuff this summer so far!

Anonymous said...

Owen is such a funny boy! french fry boy. and the "video button" you're talking about no longer exists. I'm pretty sure you do it through the picture button...well I think. i can't remember actually, but try it.