Thursday, June 24, 2010

It's Been FOREVER!!

Since my last post anyway.  Sorry to any one who keeps up with us through the blog.  I'm just bored with the blogger and I make no promises as to when the next post will be.  It's been so long I will not even try to get caught up. So here are a few things we've been doing to keep busy this summer. 

A super fun birthday party at a GYM!
Charly wouldn't take a leap in to the pit so I nudged her and she fell in. 



 


So much fun!

Some where in the mix is one of my favorite summer pictures......

Boooooooooo! This is what happens when the door will not open. 

Fernbank Museum
A good friend of ours let us tag along for the day.  The kids loved the interactive areas.




Owen, Charly and Joe


Best I could do, the kids were moving faster than my camera would snap.  :) 

The Gecko exhibit was the best!  There were so many from around the world.  Loved it!


Biggest bubbles ever!

He would have stayed here all day if I'd let him.

Owen even gave the weather forecast. 

We Had A Birthday Shout Hurray!

Garett turned 37 on June 15th. We had a lovely evening and the kids practiced the birthday song all day and were ready when he got home.  Just curious, I have video and can't figure how to add it to the new and "improved" blogger.  Help!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to say, I LOVE the new background! oh, and your post. hahaha