Sunday, July 29, 2007

Consignment Sale Follow-up

If you are confused about my last entry - a consignment sale is where families in the area bring their baby, children, and maternity things to sell. It's kind of like a massive garage sale. So I was shopping for Owen, trying to get clothes for the fall and winter and of course toys.

So I didn't get anymore sleep that night but I was a little happy to hear that I was not the only one. Another lady who was in line said the same thing. So my neighbor Rhonda and I went together to the sale. We were at the front of the line, there were about 70 people behind us, the more that showed up the happier we were that we arrived early. I went straight for the Cozy Coup and then for a slide then I moved quickly inside to find the table and chairs I wanted were gone so I went for the diaper bag, it was there, the rug with street designs was gone, but I did get the step stool and then I went back outside and got a different table. After I got all those items I was relaxed and happy to continue shopping. I got some shoes, toys and clothing. :) After we had been there for about an hour the sellers were allowed in (about 450 people) and then it was really crowded. We spent all three hours there and got some awesome deals. Shirts for a dollar type of great deals. :)

Owen leaving his Bob the Builder tent. He loves to hide in it.



I'm glad to finally have some age appropriate toys for Owen. He seems happy about it too. As you can see they don't have a home yet, so now I will start the big project of rearranging toys and packing away the baby tots for the future Trent kids.

No comments: