Thursday, July 26, 2007

I can't sleep

I've been up for an hour now, wanting to go back to sleep. The only reason I wake up is usually for Owen, but tonight I can't sleep for the excitement for tomorrow. Tomorrow is the All 4 Kids consignment sale and since I volunteered with product placement just a few hours ago I know where things are that I really want to buy and I'm so focused on getting a great deal that it has woke me from my sleep. I've tried singing songs in my mind, I drew out a map with my game plan, I've paced the house and tried laying in bed for an hour and nothing is working. So now you get to hear about it. I have a short list of "must haves" but since I am in the 5pm pre-sale there will be other shoppers there before me and I have no idea if my items will still be there. I hope so but if not, the world will go on so I wish I could use that knowledge to put me at ease and let me sleep. I think I will go have some cereal.

No comments: