I realized that I have been keeping so busy that I haven't posted anything interesting. So... We have just been up to the normal things for the most part. For Owen playtime, nap time, more play time, bath time and bed time. Me, I have been trying to organize the house, paint and keep on my walking schedule. Garett is still enjoying work and now has a new project of working on a mini van that was generously given to us. We are excited to be able to get around more easily than we do now.

PB&J's for lunch, Owen enjoys the jelly part the best.

First time at Chucky E. Cheese.
Owen takes Mya for a car ride she will never forget.

Spending time with Sissy.

Playing with his new favorite toy.
Owen loves cars more than I anticipated.
It's hard to remember that he is more toddler than baby at this point.

Mimi and Pipa came to visit and brought Marilee.
Marilee is trying to figure out this toy, she would rather push it that sit on it.

Partying with new friends. I love this water mat!
I'm looking for it everywhere, no luck so far.

Posing for mom. What a good boy.

Climbing into bed for a nap.

Ni-Night.

Bath time mohawk.
Owen now loves baths and showers, both at the same time is best.
He loves to let the shower water tickle his mouth and to drink the water.
No comments:
Post a Comment