Thursday, April 10, 2008

More Pictures Less Talk

I've been told I need to post more pictures. :) So here is some of what has been happening at the Trent household.....

Owen loves his new sister and her new things.

I just love this outfit. I was bummed when it was only available in NB size. So now we she will have to wear it a bunch in the next few weeks before she out grows it.

Reading time before bedtime.

While trying to sleep someone found the thumb. :) I think babies who suck their thumbs are so cute. I prefer that mine use a pacifier so we can toss it eventually. I kept having to move her fingers out of her eyes. She escaped with just a few scratches.

I've heard that older children will sometimes act out. Well, we've seen our share. Owen wanted to be swaddled, just like the baby. :) The other day Owen woke up at the crack of dawn and wanted chocolate milk. I was already taking care of the baby so we were both trying to wake up Garett to help. Owen pokes, smacks and tugs on Garett and said "Daddy I want coco juice Waa" (like the baby) It didn't work but it was worth the try.

Owen loves his new sister, he cannot get enough of holding her. We have to watch him carefully because he will grab he by the legs and try to pull her out of the crib.

They look nothing alike right now, but comparing baby
pictures they do resemble each other a good bit.

1 comment:

Bryn said...

I love the pics. your kids are adorable! I love your new blog background, where did you get it?