Friday, April 25, 2008

One Month Check Up

Today Charly had her one month check up. Time is flying by, it seems like I just brought her home. It's been three weeks since her last check up, since then she has gained 3 pounds, grew 1.25 inches longer and her head is measuring 4.5 cm bigger. That's a lot of growing!

I know it ridiculous, but my favorite part of the doctors visit is getting the percentages. Here are her stats...Charly now weighs 10 lb 1 oz placing her in the 75%, her height is 22.25 inches that's the 88% and head is 37.5 cm the 61%.

We are really blessed to have such a good baby. She continues to sleep and eat well. She loves to cuddle and shows a definite preference for Avent bottles - I'm going to ditch the rest. Let me know if you need any Playtex drop-ins or the Walmart brand bottles. I have enough to share.

In other news. I have finally updated my journal. It's so important yet it always gets moved to the back burner. Taylor's 7th birthday is coming up next Friday and we hope to have the baby blessing soon. I just cannot seem to pick a good time, I'll let you know when we decide. And of course, next week we have company coming in town and we are so excited for the visit!!!!!

And my favorite new of all, I finally got some new clothes. Nothing fancy, just ones that fit my not so pregnant body. In the past 4 weeks I've lost 33 pounds, I only gained 20 with Charly, so I've been looking dumpy in my baggy, baby spit on clothing, not to mention Owen thinks my shirt is his personal napkin. :( I'll go take some pictures and post them later today.

No comments: