The challenge is getting them out and keeping the water in.
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Where Did the Pictures Go?
With my last post I wrote it, posted and came back later and added pictures, but today they are gone! I have no idea where they went. So here are some pictures of us from this past week.
I noticed that there are more pictures of me than Garett on the blog, and that's not much so I tried to get some pictures of him with the kids. It was fun, constant goofing around, but here he is, the man I married 5 years ago. :)
Any night is a good night for a bubble "bias" (bath). :)
The challenge is getting them out and keeping the water in.
The challenge is getting them out and keeping the water in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Me and Mom just got done ohh and ahhing over the wonderful pictures of everyone. Sounds like ya'll are adjusting well to Charly and are having a great time doing it. I am so glad you have you some new clothes that always helps to make my day a little brighter too. Especially when they are smaller than before :) Keep the wonderful post coming and of course the pictures.
With love,
Nicole and Linda
Post a Comment