Charly passed the 4 month mark on the 24th! Hurray! She continues to grow longer and heavier by the day. She is rolling over and inch-worming across the floor. She coo's and giggles easily and frequently- that's a lot of fun. :) Teeth are trying to break through, which involves lots of drool and gnawing. Her tear duct is still clogged, I wonder how long her pediatrician will want to let that go before we do anything about it.
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I work for an eye dr so I can help a little. We work with adults but I trained a girl that works with peds ophth now and she says that even though it is a simple procedure they usually wait until the child is 1 since they have to sedate them to do it so they won't move. In the meantime, you can get ointment to use. My friend's son had the same problem had the procedure done a few months ago and is completely fine, now. He did have to be sedated for it. She also said putting a little breastmilk on it helped him. I hope some of that helps. She is such a doll and you can't see anything in pictures!
Post a Comment