So far July has been wonderful for us. Charly's hair is longer and I'm able to start doing cute things with it. It's really soft and silky so all the hair doo-dads slide right out. We weighted her tonight and she is 16 lbs!!! I knew she felt heavy, I had no idea she was this big. We were blessed over this July 4th weekend to have Garett's parents come see us. It was so wonderful to see them and to visit. We wish they could have stayed longer or lived closer. We all enjoyed a cook out with the neighbors and fireworks from the drive way. We pulled out our kitchen chairs and enjoyed the show. My favorite was picnicking at Red Top Mountain, I had no idea it was there and it was awesome! We skipped rocks in the lake and watched boats zoom by. The shade and the breeze off the lake felt so good. Oh- and no mosquitoes. I guess it was our lucky weekend.
Monday, July 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment