This weekend we stuck mostly to home and relaxed. Saturday I spend half the day trying to set up Garett's office in the newly painted blue room. And I bought that paint from Sherwin Williams (2 gallons) for $4. Awesome, I know. So when I had finished that and Owen was restless enough to leave the house without telling anyone we headed down to the neighborhood Fall Festival. We made it just in time to see a few things while they packed up. :) Oops! Owen didn't know the difference and was thrilled with it all.

The bird. I think it had enough of people visitors because
it kept hissing at Owen. He thought it was saying hi.

There were two camels. He didn't really care much about them.

But he loved the pony.

And Willy the goat who squeezed through the gate to visit with us.

He played on the slides at the play ground.

He also got a wonderful Giraffe balloon! This totally made his day. The best part is he kept saying "It's a giraffe! Ruff Ruff!" That's right my kid knows all the animal sounds. :)

He was so excited to show Daddy his balloon he ran up what we call Killer Hill. It's a steep beast, myabe not in the picture, but it's a good work out, and a bit dangerous.

"Look Daddy it's a Giraffe balloon Ruff Ruff"
(He's holding it upside down.)
Sunday was usual is most ways. Owen helped himself to breakfast. We went to church. Came home ate lunch, made the house a little messier that it was. And we had company! I wanted to see them so much that I let them into my messy house. You know, I think it's time to stop pretending that it is usually straightened up and put together. That is more of a rarity these days. Sad but true.

Do you think I could sell this on EBay as art work?

He was so cute all dressed up that I wanted a picture.
Then he got mad that I was taking the picture. Still cute to me.
On the way home from church I gave him some gum. Bad idea.
By the time we had arrived home he had made cuff links out
of his gum and stuck them to his shirt.

Here is the gum in the hair to match the cuff links.
He had a unibrow of gum too. I'm just going to buzz it out tomorrow.
Not the unibrow, the back of his head.

Choo Choo Charly (as Owen calls her) is teething, hence the rosy cheeks. Poor thing looks miserable, but she really is quite the trooper. I think the two bottom ones will be in any day now.

Last but not least I call this picture, "You stupid pieice of crap",
it's a Trent household original.
1 comment:
I'm glad I don't have to put up with that "stupid piece of crap" anymore! And if I was there I would have fixed Owey's hair for you...all the more reason for you to move out here, right!? you might wanna run that by Garett first!
Post a Comment