Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Busy Week So Far

As of Tuesday Garett is working from home on Tuesday's and Thursday's! That means I will have the car and a chance to escape and have some fun during the week! Or do the grocery shopping. Usually our kind neighbor Rhonda is the only way we get out and change things up, I appreciate her letting us tag along. This week we went to play group in Kennesaw and one in Bridge Mill. I like the Kennesaw play group because we are always going to a new park and exploring new play areas. The other is just getting started and since I'm in charge I hope it continues to go well.

Saturday I didn't post it but we went to Michael's craft store and made this
Clark Kent pumpkin for Owen. It was a lot of fun and he is very proud of it.

Charly having fun swinging at play group.

Slow-mo down the slide.

I like to put myself on the blog every once in a while just to prove I was there.
I'm always behind the camera.

I have been cutting tv time and looking for other fun things to do,
painting is one of his favorites.

Before today he wouldn't let me touch these papers since they were Taylor and Mya's.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pumpkin! The park looked fun! Charly's sweater looks nice. And can you have Owey send a painting to the girls...w/ their paper? They would appreciate that! I don't think they would mind posting it in their room if it had a princess on it...