Monday, October 06, 2008

TAGGED, BUT DIFFERENT



Thanks for the Tag Jennifer. :)

1. I love to read other people's tags, it is such a fun way to get the answers to Twenty Questions without being in their face asking endless questions.

2. If I was a collect-y type of person I would collect kaleidoscopes. They are number one on my doo-dad list of really cool things I can enjoy for hours.

3. I enjoy reading but seldom find time to do it. Same with quilting.

4. I love (I know it's gross) to pick at other peoples ears. You want someone to clean your ears, hand me the q-tip. I think it's gross too, but I'm weirdly interested.

5. I would love to be am amazing dancer and piano player and singer, but I'm not willing to put in the time or effort. Sad, but true.

6. I like the smell of carbon paper.

7. I make awesome cookies. And I never share the recipe, even if you think you got it from me, I always leave out a secret or two. :) It's not even written down anywhere, just in my brain. Mu Ha Ha Ha!

I Tag Rhonda, Heidi, Christi, Wendi, Erica, Gina, and Mom - Just cut and copy into your own blog and change the answers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've never been tagged before....how does this work?