Monday, November 17, 2008

Here We Are

I know I have disappeared for a little while, but here we are again. Normal life has been all that's been going on for the most part. We've even hit a few milestones in the past few days.

Not a milestone, but worth mentioning. The Swan's baking flour box has recipes on the back of the box and this is my attempt at the Simple Chocolate Cake. It is not as simple as a cake mix but it wasn't that hard to put together. I held back on the frosting because it was so sweet and the layers are not even, but I tried. And it does taste great!




Our little energetic Owen has learned how to fly Daddy's helicopter.
It is kind of hard to fly but he can do it and he does a good job.



Charly has surprised us the most in the past 3 days. Her top two teeth are about to break through. She learned how to pull up on everything! And the next day she started to cruise. She really gets around. The only down side is she hasn't learned to sit back down so she will just hang on and cry until help arrives. This gets really annoying at bed time.


I found her like this after nap time, we lowered the mattress that evening.

No comments: