Tuesday, November 11, 2008

What to blog about?

I'm not considering myself in a blogging slump. I know there has been an unusually big gap in my posts but bear with me. I've actually been sparing you the dirty details of my oh so normal life. Here is a hint, it's all about poop. I have no idea what has hit our family (kids) but there have been so many poopy issues lately and who wants to read about that, much less see pictures. I'm hoping with cleaned up babies, clothing, floors, beds and a new office chair that our poopy problems have come to an end. I know I shouldn't jinx myself by writing that but I have hope.

On another note, my obsession to find outfits for the family pictures is paying off. I've got what we need DAYS before picture day! It's a miracle!

I've got a few things to blog about, check in soon!

1 comment:

Bryn said...

So what did you get for the family pics? Are you going to give us a sneak peek or do we have to wait for the actual family pics?

Hope the poopy issues clear up! I am feeling like that over here now with the new little one. For such a little bum, it's amazing what can come out!