
Just got back from a fun and fabulous date with my husband. I took him out. We went to see Twilight, I was much more excited to see it than Garett. Okay, he was only happy to spend time with me, not so thrilled about the chick flick. I enjoyed the movie, the book is always best though. And Garett had fun, he thought the movie wasn't so bad for a chick flick. I think he had a lot of fun watching hundreds of girls squeel with delight and freak out over the smallest parts of the movie. I guess that is what happens when you watch it with hundreds of teens and tweens. :) I agree the audience was so much fun, they made the experience Dazzling!
1 comment:
I can't wait to see it!!!! We are going for Allie's birthday! Curtis liked the books. he plays it cool but i know he's just as excited as i am
Post a Comment