Tuesday we had Family Day! It was great! Garett took the day off from work and we spend most of the day at the Georgia Aquarium. Being together without the crowds was wonderful. And it was affordable because we bought the Mommy and Me tickets - I recommend going this way.


Garett touched the shrimp. Owen thought touching the rock was cool!

I had to pull Charly away because she started splashing. :)

I love this one, this is how most of the day was. Just observing.

Charly loved watching the fish. She kept trying to touch them.



The jelly fish is one of my favorite areas.



One of the whale sharks.

Sea Horses are my other favorite. I wish they had more.


If Owen wasn't looking at fish, he was begging me for gum.

Owen kept running back and forth in from of the alligator window, and an alligator followed him back and forth. It was so cool! Good thin for the glass or Owen would have been dinner!
4 comments:
Your kids are so darn cute! I just want to squeeze them!
What fun! You got some great pictures!
How funny! We just went yesterday! You look like you had a blast.
How could you say "no gum" to that face!? I miss them SO much! Only 5 more weeks!
Post a Comment