Sunday, February 08, 2009

What we've been up to...

Projects for one.
I know this looks bad now, but it will look better when I'm done. This is my home made FIFO Can Rotation Shelf made from cardboard. I will have you know that it is surprisingly sturdy and I'm so excited to finish it! Shanna W. is one of my favorite people and I love her blog. She is always a few steps ahead of me, so now I have just learned to follow her lead. This is one of many of her brilliant finds and even better her tutorial that made mine possible.




Home made English Muffins. That's right HOMEMADE! I've never heard of anyone making them from scratch. But here they are. They are yummy, and easy to make. And best of all, You can make them from your non perishable food items from food storage! I cannot take the credit for this awesomeness, once again I must credit Shanna for finding and blogging about this one. Thanks Shanna!





One of my favorite things about the past few days has been the mild weather! I hope it stays. We have been outside several days in a row. Playing in the sand, on slide...you know all the back yard fun to be had. We still need a swing for our yard. We will get to it eventually.


5 comments:

Wendy said...

Wow, those English muffins look incredible! I bet they taste way better than store bought ones! I'm going to have to give them a whirl. And I'm loving the weather these last few days too. I want Spring to get here so bad!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I am totally impressed! And thanks for the shout-out! :) Your english muffins look *amazing*! Hmm... I might need to make some of those today!

Anonymous said...

Oh- and I totally agree about the warm weather!! I thought I would die with 2 weeks of cold!! I would never survive somewhere that stayed cold for a long time.

Anonymous said...

I'm tired of the cold in Idaho! By the way, nice muffins.

Anonymous said...

Wow - those english muffins look awesome. You are awesome!

I can't believe it went from 16 degrees - 70 degrees in one day, but I am glad it did.. I love to go outside and play.

I wish I had the time to do a blog - yours is very cute! It's my first time reading - but very cute!

Yvette