Thursday, March 05, 2009

Still Alive!

Well I'm back! What a great stay-cation I had! Every day was normal with the exception of me and the Twilight series... again. I just love the story!!! And Edward of course. Blush. :) So, over are the late night reading fests and reality, here I am! I should go say hi to my kids too.

Life hasn't been completely void of reality. :) Owen has just finished his first swim class. He did pretty well. His teacher, Miss Angela, at the YMCA Canton was wonderful! She does so well with the kids. Owen did well working with her. He struggled with listening while waiting his turn. Over all, for a misbehaved yet sweet three year old, he did pretty well.

Waiting for class to start.



I finally found the black cubes for the shelf I bought. Apparently the black ones sell out faster than they make them. And since they aren't sold online I've waited for a while for them. They make clean up time so easy and keeps my living room from looking like a toy war zone.

They really do contain monster messes.


Next on my mommy agenda is to find out what the fascination is with eggs. Owen is constantly pulling them out of the carton and putting them in odd places in the house. Thankfully he has not broken any yet. He left that to me, I dropped one while I was fussing at Owen about being careful with the eggs. :)

What the heck?


Amazingly Garett and I rarely make it on the Blog. But as proof that he does still exist...

Garett and Charly. I can hardly believe that she will be ONE later this month!

Yet another mess maker. This mess was created in all of 10 seconds. She was so happy about it too. There are so many blog games out there, I think this one would be great...Guess how many Cheerios made it into the cushions. It's kind of like guessing the jelly beans in a jar. But I doubt anyone wants me to send them the vacuumed up Cheerios.

Trying new foods! Yum spaghetti! Charly has made it known that she no longer wants baby food. She refuses it before it's even opened. She as been asking for our food so I let her have it. So far she loves spaghetti, she likes red beans and rice and tonight she devoured taco salad. :)

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Cute pictures April! I love Owen's swimming lessons picture! And I can't believe Charly is going to be one this month either!! Holy cow, where does the time go?! The Cheerios picture is great. You just can't get mad at those type of messes when they are so proud of themselves for what they have created!