Friday, April 03, 2009
the host
I love it when other blogging friends post about books they have enjoyed so I decided to do the same. Honestly I didn't read much until I went on bed rest a year ago, but since then I have learned that I really enjoy reading. I just finished the host by Stephanie Meyer. I'm not going to give a full review, just that I liked it. If you like Twilight then you will like this one too. It's a different story but it does have the element of love being torn in different directions and making difficult decisions. There is some fighting and plenty of suffering too, all that is needed for a great story. :) Happy reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
LOVE this book. LOVE it.
I liked this book too. It was kind of slow starting out, but I ended up liking it. If you liked this one, then you will probably like Hunger Games. It was really entertaining.
Don't you think they should make movies out of Host and Hunger Games? HungerGames was good but I was mad about the ending...won't give it away!
I think the Host would make a great movie as long as they don't slaughter it like they did Twilight.
I'm going to go check out Hunger Games tomorrow. I need another good read.
Did either of you read Austenland? Did you like it?
I loved Austenland! I thought it was so cute!
Post a Comment